Thursday 31 January 2013

Lace and sequins in the snow

Hey y'all...

I am in DESPERATE need of a new outfit post, I've done a few recently but haven't put the photos on my blog because in hindsight I wasn't very happy with the overall look of the outfit!








This was one of the outfits that is OKAY but not AMAZEBALLS as I would want to see on my blog!! 

BUT...

I am IN LOVE with this lace and sequinned top :). It was one of my rare sale finds in Topshop, it was only £2 (I had a voucher..so technically it was £18- ha ha) The long lace sleeves are so detailed and I don't have many long sleeved items, the fact that its a crop top means its also perfect for a night out. (HUH, not that I have many of those happening recently, I am literally snowed under with work! My living room looks like a library! :( ) 

The skirt was a bargain at £8 from good old Primark but I don't think its the most flattering cut on me so I will probs be selling it!

Last night I went to the gym for a personal training class and no doubt I am struggling to walk normally today! Oh well, I guess the burn is good! wahhhhh! 

More BETTER outfit posts to come, I promise! 

Love Lexie x x x 

15 comments:

  1. love this outfit, this sequin top is amaaaazing xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Such a lovely outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your whole outfit. That belt looks really unique!
    Also personal training at the gym sounds interesting. What exactly are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks hunnay! ahh its so good but really hard not to eat naughty things! i have a serious sweet tooth! :( I'm just doing weights and squats and a bit of cardio! xxx

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit. The sequin detail on the top is gorgeous and looks great paired with the skirt. You're a stunner too!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my latest blog posts for more information on the Awards and what to do when nominated :) http://www.velvetwriter.com/2013/02/ive-been-nominated.html

    velvetwriter
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love you outfit and ur blog so im following u now :)
    The Girl with the Muji Hat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog and i love your style! instantly followed xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit! love your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aah that top is so cool! definitely in the amazeballs category ;)
    -Kate xo

    ReplyDelete